Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In the beginning...

Today I formed the first building block of my support network:  Gym buddies.  Oh I've been to the gym many times before.  Sometimes regularly, but most often sporadically, so what makes today different?  I had two gym "dates".  

On the advice of my dear friend Laura I am forming a support network to help keep me motivated.  I'm a pleaser so if I know people are counting on me, I'll be there.  My next "date" is for Saturday, after which I plan to have a regular date three nights a week with my friend Steve.  Mondays, Thursdays (3 out of 4 in a month) and Saturdays.  Wish me luck!  

1 comments:

Laura said...

I am proud of you. You will succeed...it takes time to set up all your building blocks, but I have faith that you will.

Cheering for you and always here for you!