Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feeling the Sunshine

Well I'm happy to report that the blues have finally lifted. That heaviness that plagued me since October started to lift a few weeks ago. What caused the shift? I don't really know but I made a change that needed to be made. Sometimes we hold onto things because they are too hard to let go, even if we know it's better for us. I finally let go. It was difficult and it hurt a lot, but I knew it was my only choice because whether I admitted it to myself or not, it was contributing to my mood.

Funny though, as hard as it was to let go, the spring in my step immediately returned and I felt liberated. I felt like I could finally move forward and looking back now of course I realized what my roadblock was. It's too bad. It really is, but things have to be in balance in order to achieve synergy and move forward. As much as they appeared to be synergetic, they weren't and now I see it much more clearly.

So, yes this was pretty vague. Details aren't necessary. The bottom line is that I feel like my old self again, although really I could be even happier if the damned snow would stop falling and finally melt!

Spring is around the corner and it's a symbol of new beginnings. I'm ready! Bring it on!

0 comments: